Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blur..worried..blank..headache..

Urghh.. I have all these mix feelings after back from Dr. Edwin’s class. He gave us the outline, and I just looked at it, and I can already smell the aroma of caffeine, because I’m surely gonna need it badly this semester. Sayonara to my bed time…hahahah. Here comes the reality of being a Teslian. But, thanx to Dr. Edwin for explaining it clearly, thus I can start to organize my timetable, though I never have one.
At our first meeting, Dr. Edwin has assigned us to read 3 stories. The first one is “The Son of the Turtle-Spirit”, “The Mahabharata” and lastly “Ovid-Daedalus and Icarus”. Moreover, he did assign us to the painting called "The Fall of Icarus" and so we did. But the problem was there were too many versions of the drawing which leads to everyone saying their's are the correct one. So, i just have to wait to bring it to the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment